Hours & Admission
We are open! Your visit will be different due to the spread of COVID-19, but safety is our top priority for our guests, staff and volunteers. LEARN MORE
Tuesday - Sunday, 10 a.m. - 5 p.m.
Daily, 10 a.m. - 5 p.m.
(Memorial Day - Labor Day)
The Over There Café closes at 3 p.m., Memory and Exhibit Halls close at 4:30 p.m., and the Wylie Gallery closes at 4:45 p.m.
The Liberty Memorial Tower* is currently closed.
We are closed on Mondays during the regular season, as well as on the following dates:
- Closed on Tuesday, Dec. 24, 2019 - Christmas Eve
- Closed on Wednesday, Dec. 25, 2019 - Christmas Day
- Closed on Tuesday, Dec. 31, 2019 - New Year's Eve
- Closed on Wednesday, Jan. 1, 2020 - New Year's Day
- Closed on Thursday, Nov. 26, 2020 - Thanksgiving
The Museum and Memorial is open 7 days a week during the summer, from Memorial Day (May 25, 2020) and through Labor Day (Sept. 7, 2020).
There is an additional cost for admission to the Wylie Gallery.
The Museum and Memorial accepts cash, travelers checks, company/organization checks and MasterCard, Visa, American Express and Discover. There is also an on-site ATM machine available.
All admission sales are final.
Guided tours are currently suspended. We apologize for any inconvenience.
The Museum and Memorial is committed to making its collections, buildings, programs and services accessible to all audiences. All galleries are accessible to wheelchair/powered cart users and other visitors who need to avoid stairs. Unfortunately, the Liberty Memorial Tower (opened in 1926) is not accessible to wheelchairs. To reach the top of the Tower, one must ride an elevator and then climb 45 steps.
- Service animals are welcome in the National WWI Museum and Memorial.
- Free parking (including handicapped parking spaces) is located on the south side of the complex.
- Acoustiguide Audio Guide players are free for visitors who are blind or visually impaired.
The Research Center is currently closed to the public.