Hours & Admission
Masks are required in indoor spaces for all individuals ages 5 and older, regardless of vaccination status. Learn more
REGULAR HOURSTuesday - Sunday, 10 a.m. - 5 p.m.
SUMMER HOURSDaily, 10 a.m. - 5 p.m.
(Memorial Day - Labor Day)
The Over There Café is open from 11 a.m. to 2 p.m., Memory and Exhibit Halls close at 4:30 p.m., the Wylie Gallery closes at 4:45 p.m. and the last ride to the top of the Liberty Memorial Tower* is at 4:30 p.m.
We are closed on Mondays during the regular season, as well as on the following dates:
- Closed on Thursday, Nov. 25, 2021 - Thanksgiving
- Closed on Friday, Dec. 24, 2021 - Christmas Eve
- Closed on Saturday, Dec. 25, 2021 - Christmas Day
- Closed on Friday, Dec. 31, 2021 - New Year's Eve
- Closed on Saturday, Jan. 1, 2022 - New Year's Day
The Museum and Memorial is open 7 days a week during the summer, from Memorial Day (May 31, 2021) and through Labor Day (Sept. 6, 2021).
The Museum and Memorial accepts cash, travelers checks, company/organization checks and MasterCard, Visa, American Express and Discover. There is also an on-site ATM machine available.
All admission sales are final.
Guided tours are currently suspended. We apologize for any inconvenience.
The Museum and Memorial is committed to making its collections, buildings, programs and services accessible to all audiences. All galleries are accessible to wheelchair/powered cart users and other visitors who need to avoid stairs. Unfortunately, the Liberty Memorial Tower (opened in 1926) is not accessible to wheelchairs. To reach the top of the Tower, one must ride an elevator and then climb 45 steps.
- Service animals are welcome in the National WWI Museum and Memorial.
- Free parking (including handicapped parking spaces) is located on the south side of the complex.
- Acoustiguide Audio Guide players are free for visitors who are blind or visually impaired.
The research library and collections are available to the public for research use. The library is open Tuesday - Sunday from 10 a.m. to 4 p.m.