Plan a Field Trip
A visit to the National WWI Museum and Memorial is an exciting way to make the Great War meaningful and relevant to learners of all ages! To plan a field trip for your students, provide your preferred dates and times in the online form below.
Scout troops, universities and adult groups should use the Group Tours form.
- Reservations two weeks in advance are required.
- For discount admission, school groups must consist of at least 7 students.
- School groups are limited to 175 students total. (Larger groups should schedule multi-day visits.)
- Due to a high volume of tours, time at the Museum is generally limited to 2 hours.
- Please consult the FAQ and Field Trip Code of Conduct for more information.
Learn more about our Liberty Bond Tours, presented in partnership with the Money Museum at the Federal Reserve Bank of Kansas City.
From Nov. 8, 2019 to May 31, 2020 the Museum and Memorial will host The Vietnam War: 1945–1975. This exhibition can be toured singularly or in addition to our other galleries. If added, teachers must allot
additional time. View curriculum and additional resources on the Vietnam War.
Please note: This exhibition contains graphic content and images of war that are not recommended for elementary school students.