Careers at the Museum and Memorial
Please be advised that even if an application deadline has passed, we accept and consider resumes until the position is filled.
Job description and instructions for applying are in the document linked above. Please, no phone calls.
The Museum and Memorial offers college students exciting opportunities for rewarding unpaid internships. These positions last a length of time determined in consultation with the student and/or the student’s educational institution. Internships may be conducted during the fall, spring, or summer semesters, either credited or non-credited. The number of available internships varies with the ongoing needs of the Museum and Memorial. The selection process is competitive in nature.
Internship applications should be sent to the School Programs Manager at email@example.com. Your application needs to include:
- A cover letter/letter of intent (stating the internship to which you are applying);
- Your resume; and
- Three references (including their names, contact information and their relationship to you).
Please attach all documents to your email in a single PDF file, labeled with your last name.
- Summer (to begin after June 1): April 15
- Fall (to begin after Sept. 1): July 15
- Spring (to begin after Jan.15): Jan. 8