Meetings and Event Rentals
Unique Rental Spaces for Memorable Events in Kansas City
Located near downtown Kansas City, the National WWI Museum and Memorial is a favorite meeting and event site for many local, national and international businesses.
It is necessary to rethink the way in which we implement events, adapting our approach to meet the needs of current guidelines for social gatherings. This is how we're meeting the challenges:
- Flexible seating plans to accommodate safe distancing guidelines
- Large outdoor areas enable outdoor events, while complying with distancing guidelines
- Live transmission/streaming capabilities with the latest conference and video technology enables events to be divided into different rooms
- Hand sanitizing stations available throughout the complex
- Increased frequency of cleaning using CDC-rated and disposable products throughout the day
- Staff and volunteers wearing masks at all times in public spaces
- If an event exceeds the permitted number of participants, we would work with you to reduce the number of participants or divide the event into several rooms
- Competitive rates and flexible rescheduling terms
From formal receptions in the J.C. Nichols Auditorium Lobby and corporate board retreats in the Conference Room to outdoor celebrations on the Memorial Grounds, the Museum and Memorial can accommodate a variety of events. Our spaces are ideal for conferences, holiday events, receptions, private parties, sales meetings and company outings.
Our experienced staff will work with you from beginning to end to plan and host your event. We look forward to sharing the Museum and Memorial with you and your guests.
Explore spaces available for rent at the National WWI Museum and Memorial.
Download a pricelist for all rental spaces.