Join the Museum’s Business Roundtable
The National WWI Museum and Memorial Business Roundtable provides corporations with the opportunity to participate in a mutually beneficial relationship with the Museum, which houses the most diverse WWI collection in the world and is the nation’s only Museum dedicated to the Great War.
Corporate involvement and support are vital to the Museum’s long-term goals of delivering a unique museum experience, together with providing quality programs and events. Business Roundtable membership benefits can include:
- Recognition in publications and donor listings
- Discount in the Museum Store
- Discount in the Over There Café
- Invitations to exclusive Business Roundtable events
- Invitations to special exhibition previews, private receptions and other VIP events
- Unlimited discounted admission tickets
- Exhibition sponsor recognition
- Free or discounted event space rental
- Private “From the Vault” group tours
Business Roundtable Memberships start at just $1,500. For more information on levels and benefits of membership, or other corporate sponsorship opportunities, contact Paige Perlik, Vice President of Corporate Engagement at 816.888.8137 or firstname.lastname@example.org.