Book a Group Tour
Scheduling your Group
Reservations can be made up to one year in advance and should be made at least two weeks in advance if you would like a tour guide (subject to availability). Group tours are scheduled throughout the day, so please be prepared to provide several options of times that would work for your group tour. Private tours are not available on Saturdays. Plan between 1½ and 2 ½ hours for your visit.
School field trips should be requested through the K-12 School Field Trip Request form. Groups of educators, university tours and all other types of groups will use the form below.
- Photography is generally allowed in all areas of the Museum except for the films or where otherwise noted. Tripods and selfie sticks are not allowed.
- Backpacks and luggage are not permitted.
- The Liberty Memorial Tower, a historic landmark, is not wheelchair accessible. The 217 foot tower has an elevator, however there are 45 steps that visitors must climb in order to reach the observation deck.
- Wheelchairs are available at ticketing free of charge, but cannot be reserved in advance.
- The Over There Café is available to catering your meal. Please call 816.888.8110 for information and menu options.
We accept credit cards, company checks and cash. The Museum does not provide direct billing or receive purchase orders for payment. Deposits are not required. Tickets must be purchased together as a single transaction. Upon arrival and after payment has been received, tickets/wristbands will be provided.
Buses may unload at the top of the u-shaped drive and park near the end of the u-shaped drive or on Kessler Road. There are parking lots on the south side of the Memorial for car parking. The main entrance is down the short walkway and through the bronze doors. Ticketing is to the left after you enter.
For more information about group tours, contact firstname.lastname@example.org or 816.888.8110.
If you have questions about K-12 school field trips, please contact the Education Department at email@example.com or 816.888.8149.