The Modern Gala: Espionage
Saturday, June 24, 2017, 8 p.m.
We are expecting you. By order of The War Office, you are instructed to save the date for The Modernists annual summer soiree on a dazzling downtown Kansas City rooftop space for rousing music, fortifying cocktails, secret areas, dancing and dares, and a diplomatic dash of old espionage spirit on Saturday, June 24 at 8 p.m. until the party self-destructs.
Coinciding with the 100th anniversary of heavy espionage during WWI and over 50 years of James Bond, The Modern Gala: Espionage will be packed to the rafters with paranoia, secret agents, honeypots, traitors, hackers, and all that spy ring glamour spanning the last century. Your evening with us will be like no other international incident - the perfect occasion to celebrate the best and worst spies throughout history. Who will you be on June 24?
Your ticket includes
- Spy training facility including a Nerf gun shooting range and mini breakout room by Clue Pursuit - Kansas City, Mo.
- Champagne Bar
- Gorgeous views of Kansas City from the rooftop
- History of espionage decor
- Passport upon entry filled with party dares and missions (optional but great for meeting other people!)
- Live jazz from a new up-and-coming label
- Food by La Bodega Spanish Tapas Restaurant
- Ice cream from Betty Rae's Ice Cream
- Four drink tickets including specialty spy themed cocktails by Tom's Town Distilling Co.
- Iced coffee by Starbucks
- Numerous photo opportunities
- Free raffle for awesome spy skills and swag from NIALL, Ameristar Casino Hotel Kansas City, TITLE Boxing, Thrive Pilates & Movement Studio, and more
- Hanging out with an Aston Martin
- Chasing that James Bond feel
The Modern Gala is presented by State Street.
Attire: Spy Ring Glamour
$60 members, $70 non-members | Location Top Secret