You can help to not just feed but nourish hungry families, children and seniors!
Purchase museum admission at the Ticketing counter, present your canned food and nonperishable goods and receive one free ticket of equal or lesser value. Not valid with any other offers. Available Nov. 23 - Dec. 7 only.
Most needed items:
- Canned vegetables (low sodium)
- Canned fruits in 100% juice
- Dried fruit (no added sugar preferred)
- Canned chicken, tuna, salmon (packed in water)
- Brown rice
- Whole grain pasta
- Dried beans or canned low sodium beans
- Peanut, almond, or sun butter
- Canned soup (chicken, tomato or vegetable)
- Cereal – hot and cold (whole grain, low sugar preferred)
- Toilet Paper
No glass, please!