Membership Benefits and Levels
In appreciation for their generous support, members enjoy a range of valuable benefits and experiences.
- One year unlimited Museum admission
• Includes Main Gallery, Liberty Memorial Tower, Special Exhibitions and the Wylie Gallery
- 50% off additional Museum admission tickets for your guests
- Free or reduced admission to select Museum educational programs
• Includes special members-only activities
- 10% discount in the Museum Store and Over There Café
- $10 off bricks for placement in the Walk of Honor
- Exclusive members-only offers, discounts and special events
- 10% off at Grünauer (excluding alcohol purchases)
- $2 off admission to the American Jazz Museum
- $2 off The Nelson-Atkins Museum of Art special exhibitions
- $2 off Museum at Prairiefire featured exhibitions
- 10% off online coffee orders at ThouMayest.com
- 10% off digitizing at EverPresent.com
- Free shipping on your AncestryDNA kit
Individual – $55
Senior, Student, Educator, Military Discount – $45
Standard benefits for one cardholder
Dual – $90
Senior, Student, Educator, Military Discount – $70
Standard benefits for two cardholders in the same household
Family – $125
Senior, Student, Educator, Military Discount – $100
Standard benefits for two cardholders in the same household, plus children and grandchildren (ages 6‑18)
Family Plus – $250
Senior, Student, Educator, Military Discount – $200Standard benefits for two cardholders in the same household, plus children and grandchildren (ages 6‑18) and two additional unnamed guests (cardholder must be present). Also includes invitations to Patron Tours and two tickets good for select public programs.
Supporter - $500
All the benefits of Family Plus membership, plus invitations to community luncheons and donor events.
Benefactor - $1000
All the benefits of Supporter membership, plus recognition in annual report and on Museum's donor wall.
Those who've included the Museum in their estate plans at $100,000 or more will be gifted a Lifetime Membership at the Benefactor level.