Tuesday, May 22, 6:30 p.m.
At the heart of Kansas City, on the Great Frieze of the Museum and Memorial, are inscribed the words “Let us strive on to do all which may achieve and cherish a just and lasting peace among ourselves and with all nations.” That endeavor for peace begins at home, a mission which many organizations strive for everyday in our community. Joins us as Dr. Matthew Naylor leads a moderated discussion on continuing to build “a just and lasting peace” in Kansas City. Speakers include:
• Rosilyn Temple, KC Mothers in Charge
• Judge Jalilah Otto, Jackson County, Missouri
• D.A. Mark Dupree, Kansas District Attorney, Wyandotte County
• Capt. Ron Johnson, Missouri State Highway Patrol
• Sgt. Everett Babcock, Kansas City Missouri Police Dept. Homicide Unit
Reception begins at 6 p.m. FREE with RSVP | J.C. Nichols Auditorium