Membership Benefits and Levels
In appreciation for their generous support, members enjoy a range of valuable benefits and experiences.
- One year unlimited Museum admission
• Includes Main Gallery, Liberty Memorial Tower, Special Exhibitions and the Wylie Gallery
- 50% off additional Museum admission tickets for your guests
- Free or reduced admission to select Museum educational programs
• Includes special members-only activities
- 10% discount in the Museum Store and Over There Café
- $10 off bricks for placement in the Walk of Honor
- Exclusive members-only offers, discounts and special events
- 10% discount on one facility rental (no other discounts apply)
- 10% off at Grünauer (excluding alcohol purchases)
- $2 off admission to the American Jazz Museum
- $2 off The Nelson-Atkins Museum of Art special exhibitions
- $2 off Museum at Prairiefire featured exhibitions
- 10% off café drinks at Thou Mayest
- 10% off online coffee orders at ThouMayest.com
- 10% off digitizing at EverPresent.com
- Free shipping on your AncestryDNA kit
Individual – $50
Senior, Student, Educator, Military Discount – $40
Standard benefits for one cardholder
Dual – $90
Senior, Student, Educator, Military Discount – $70
Standard benefits for two cardholders in the same household
Family – $125
Senior, Student, Educator, Military Discount – $100
Standard benefits for two cardholders in the same household, plus children and grandchildren (ages 6-17)
Family Plus – $250
Senior, Student, Educator, Military Discount – $200Standard benefits for two cardholders in the same household, plus children and grandchildren (ages 6-17) and two additional unnamed guests (cardholder must be present). Also includes invitations to Patron Tours and two tickets good for select public programs.
Supporter - $500
All the benefits of Family Plus membership, plus invitations to community luncheons and donor events.
Benefactor - $1000
All the benefits of Supporter membership, plus recognition in annual report and on Museum's donor wall.
Those who've included the Museum in their estate plans at $100,000 or more will be gifted a Lifetime Membership at the Benefactor level.