Plan a Field Trip
A visit to the National World War I Museum and Memorial is an exciting way to make the Great War meaningful and relevant to learners of all ages! To plan a field trip for your students, provide your preferred dates and times in the online form below.
Scout troops, universities and adult groups should use the Group Tours form.
- Reservations two weeks in advance are required.
- For discount admission, school groups must consist of at least 7 students.
- School groups are limited to 175 students total. (Larger groups should schedule multi-day visits.)
- Due to a high volume of tours, time at the Museum is generally limited to 2 hours.
- Please consult the FAQ and Field Trip Code of Conduct for more information.
Learn more about our Liberty Bond Tours, presented in partnership with the Money Museum at the Federal Reserve Bank of Kansas City.